Qualifications and Education:
- In progress Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideal Candidates are quick learners and masters of time management who excel in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with single family residential designs and small commercial build outs
- Flexible and understand that the process of architecture involves being open to adapt and change design accordingly.
- Must have AutoCAD experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Assist with design sourcing
- Assist with client meeting preparation
- Keep the materials library organized, ensuring all items are current and not discontinued by contacting the appropriate vendors
- Order project samples and coordinate the receipt of materials
- Print large format documents at print service
- Coordinate pick ups and drop offs of materials between studio and project sites
- Assist our interior design team with ad hoc projects as needed
- Capable of jumping between different projects/tasks throughout the day as is necessary in a small office.
- Maintaining timely, effective and honest communications with management and clients.
- Keeping and submitting to management a weekly timesheet & an expense report.
- Participating in the growth of the company as a cooperative and creative member of the team and openly accepting other responsibilities requested by management.
To apply, send your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.